Article 7 – Obligations of Licensing Authorities in the State
The government entities that grant licenses to Persons carrying out Business shall, within (20) twenty Business Days of the issuance or renewal of the license, notify the Authority in the manner specified by it. The notification shall include the following:
- The name of the licensee.
- The type, number, and date of issuance of the trade license.
- The registered address of the licensee.
- Description of the activities of the Business.
- The details of the owners, partners, and directors.
- Any other information requested by the Authority.