Article 33 – Non-deductible Expenditure
No deduction is allowed for:
- Donations, grants or gifts made to an entity that is not a Qualifying Public Benefit Entity.
- Fines and penalties, other than amounts awarded as compensation for damages or breach of contract.
- Bribes or other illicit payments.
- Dividends, profit distributions or benefits of a similar nature paid to an owner of the Taxable Person.
- Amounts withdrawn from the Business by a natural person who is a Taxable Person under paragraph (c) of Clause 3 of Article 11 of this Decree-Law or a partner in an Unincorporated Partnership.
- Corporate Tax imposed on a Taxable Person under this Decree-Law.
- Input Value Added Tax incurred by a Taxable Person that is recoverable under Federal Decree-Law No. (8) of 2017 referred to in the preamble and what replaces it.
- Tax on income imposed on the Taxable Person outside the State.
- Such other expenditure as specified in a decision issued by the Cabinet at the suggestion of the Minister.